The Ted Wragg Multi Academy Trust
The Ted Wragg Trust was established in 2010 with the aim to create an outstanding educational experience for all of Exeter’s children. Since then it has expanded to include schools in Plymouth. Professor Ted Wragg, in whose memory the Ted Wragg Trust is named, was passionate about education in general, and in Exeter in particular, and about how education can transform young people’s futures.
All students within the Ted Wragg Trust, regardless of social or cultural background, are motivated to succeed and make outstanding progress because their needs are met through creative, relevant and innovative teaching.
The aims of the Ted Wragg Trust are to:
– Work in genuine partnership to strengthen schools and their communities.
– Foster a culture of positive challenge and continual school improvement.
– Provide a common sense of purpose with a focus on outstanding teaching and learning.
– Offer an excellent educational experience so that every student fulfils their potential.
– Encourage a rich, dynamic and purposeful range of learning opportunities for all students.
– Develop life-enhancing values so that students leave school with a sense of self-worth and a determination to succeed.
All Saints Academy, Plymouth is formally part of the Ted Wragg Trust, having joined on 1 January 2021.
More details about the Trust can be found on their website: http://www.tedwraggtrust.co.uk/