I am delighted to welcome you to All Saints Church of England Academy Plymouth (ASAP) where you will discover a vibrant learning environment with outstanding staff ready and determined to help your son/daughter achieve their best not only academically, but also as a whole person.
Our aim is to be the best at everything we do. We believe in achieving the best for the individual, each other, our communities and our Academy family. At the heart of our ethos is the ability to believe in the potential of people. We will inspire our students to believe in, be proud of and be ambitious for themselves.
We aim to inspire our students and the communities we serve and we will promote high self-esteem and confidence. Our personalised curriculum seeks to ensure that each student leaving ASAP is ready to take their place in the adult world with confidence and the skills needed to enter the world of work or higher education.
In achieving our aims we will:
- Have high expectations of staff, students, stakeholders and families
- Offer a broad and balanced curriculum that will enable each student to achieve academic success
- Use our specialisms to equip each student with the skills needed for 21st century employment
- Ensure a personal approach to learning through flexible and innovative approaches to teaching
- Have excellent access to and use of ICT
- Develop our business links through our specialisms of Business and Enterprise and Mathematics
- Our prospectus cannot give you the same experience as personal contact and a visit would help you to feel the atmosphere and see the excitement and expectation of our staff and students.
Please come and see for yourself the difference that ASAP can make for your child’s future!