This page is here to give guidance about Covid-19, in relation to All Saints Academy. If you have any further queries about this, please use the Contact Us form on the left hand side of the page, and submit a general enquiry.
Online Learning During School Closure
Online learning letter: Online Learning January 2021
ASAP Student Google Classroom Guide: ASAP-Google-Classroom-Student-Guidance
Online Video for Google Classroom: https://fb.watch/2Q0lGEZHgn/
Please note that lessons will only be available, shortly before they are due to start, as some will be live streamed.
Please read this letter if you wish to consent to rapid testing at All Saints. Please fill in both the information boxes in the letter and the consent form.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Symptoms
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
If you or your child has symptoms of Covid-19
- DO NOT send your child to school. You should report your child’s absence by calling 01752 705131 and selecting the absence extension.
- You should organise a test via the NHS online portal or by calling 119.
- Your household should isolate until you receive the test results giving the all clear.
- Your child will not be able to return to school until you have informed us that you have received the test result giving the all clear or your child has completed the appropriate period of self-isolation
If your child tests positive for Covid-19
- Notify the school immediately by calling calling 01752 705131. If school is closed, then please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please inform us of the child’s name, year group, date of the positive test and what (if any) symptoms they have.
What to do if you are a student and are self-isolating
- If you are well enough, please complete the following daily online work:
The daily learning activities are as follows:
|Learning Activity 1 – Knowledge Organiser (8:40 – 10:10)|
|Completion of Knowledge Organiser work – please follow the homework schedule on page 5 of the Knowledge Organiser and spend 30 minutes self-quizzing.
Clear information on effective self-quizzing can be found on page 3 of the Knowledge Organiser and on our website.
|Learning Activity 2 (10:30 – 12:30)|
|Login to Google classroom and complete the work set by the class teacher.
When the work is completed (or if no work is set by a specific subject) please continue onto Learning Activity 3
|Learning Activity 3 (13:00 – 15:00)|
|Oak National Academy lessons.
Please use the link below to access the Oak National Academy lessons
Select the relevant year group follow the scheduled daily lessons
Please contact the relevant Student Support Officer at school, should you require IT access and you do not have it.
School Risk Assessment
You can view the most up to date risk assessment by clicking this link: School Risk Assessment