Here at All Saints, we value our staff. We do this by having sensible policies and clear systems and procedures.
- We do not expect staff to write endless feedback to students. We do not do WWW or EBI but instead have a fast whole class feedback approach and live marking.
- We do not expect you to set homework. This is already planned and set for you with our Knowledge Organisers.
- You will not be expected to attend pointless meetings. We value CPD time and to that extent end our school day early once a fortnight to focus on this.
- We do not grade lessons or have formal observations. Instead we invest in weekly incremental coaching, where all staff have a trained coach to watch parts of a lesson and feedback. You will get more out of this than any formal observation or training course.
- Your lessons won’t be disrupted by poor behaviour as we have a Ready to Learn Centre where students go if they can’t focus in your lesson.
- Your lessons will be planned for you, using high quality schemes of learning developed by expert leaders across the Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust. You will be free to deliver these how you please, but there is no need or expectation to be planning every night of the week!
- We do not ask teaching staff to do a duty (either at break, at lunch or before/after school).
- We have corporate membership to the Elfordleigh Hotel and use this for staff events/training. Staff also can access discounted membership rates for their spa and sports facilities.
- Staff can access free health checks with Nuffield Health.
All Saints Academy Plymouth is the only Church of England secondary school in West Devon, housed in state of the art buildings since 2013. We have high expectations with a commitment to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that inspires our students and leads to excellent outcomes.
All Saints Academy Plymouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, all posts will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Check.
If you believe in us, our mission, values and ethos, come and work with us and join Team ASAP.
Head of Art
Support Staff Vacancies
For further enquiries please contact Katie Plant (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
If you wish to submit your CV for filing for any future jobs that may become available at All Saints, please email these to Katie Plant (email@example.com).