Here at All Saints, we value our staff. We do this by having sensible policies and clear systems and procedures.
- We do not expect staff to write endless feedback to students. We do not do WWW or EBI but instead have a fast whole class feedback approach and live marking.
- We do not expect you to set homework. This is already planned and set for you with our ‘Need to Know’ Booklets.
- You will not be expected to attend pointless meetings. We value CPD time and to that extent have weekly department and whole staff CPD.
- We do not grade lessons or have formal observations. Instead we invest in incremental coaching, where all staff have a trained coach to watch parts of a lesson and feedback. You will get more out of this than any formal observation or training course.
- We value our future leaders and, along with the Ted Wragg Multi-Academy Trust, we invest in the talent development of our staff.
- Your lessons won’t be disrupted by poor behaviour as we have a place where students go if they can’t focus in your lesson.
- Offers a free work laptop to all staff.
- Lesson resources are prepared for you, using high quality schemes of learning developed by expert leaders across our school and the Trust. We use booklets in lessons for students to work in, fully resourced. You will be free to deliver these how you please, but there is no need or expectation to be planning every night of the week!
- We offer a staff attendance reward policy, where staff can claim vouchers.
- We have corporate membership to the Elfordleigh Hotel and use this for staff events/training. Staff can also access discounted membership rates for their spa and sports facilities.
- Staff can access free health checks with Nuffield Health.
All Saints Academy Plymouth is the only Church of England secondary school in West Devon, housed in state of the art buildings since 2013. We have high expectations with a commitment to delivering outstanding teaching and learning that inspires our students and leads to excellent outcomes.
All Saints Academy Plymouth is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people; therefore, all posts will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Enhanced Check.
If you believe in us, our mission, values and ethos, come and work with us and join Team ASAP.
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Assistant Headteacher – Head of Maths
The closing date is 17th May at 12 noon. Interviews will take place during the week commencing 24th May.
Assistant Headteacher – Head of English
The closing date is 17th May at 10am. Interviews will take place during the week commencing 24th May.
Assistant Headteacher – Director of Behaviour
The closing date is 10th May at 10am. Interviews will take place during the week commencing 17th May.
Support Staff Vacancies
No vacancies at present.
For further enquiries please contact the recruitment team on (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
If you wish to submit your CV for filing for any future jobs that may become available at All Saints, please email these to the recruitment team on (email@example.com).