LGBTQ+ at All Saints
We are an LGBTQ+ inclusive Academy and we have a number of strategies in place to support our LGBTQ+ students.
Our strategies include:
- An Equalities Club, which is a safe space to discuss diversity and equality LGBTQ+ Support Services are displayed around the Academy
- Our uniform policy is gender neutral and students can access gender neutral toilets and changing areas
- We are working to make our curriculum more LGBTQ+ inclusive
- Staff have received training on how to challenge homophobic, biphobic and transphobic language
- We are working to put support in place for LGBTQ+ students when they are looking for their next step in education, employment or training. For more information please see our careers website
- We hold the Stonewall School Champion Gold Award which shows we celebrate diversity and support LGBTQ+ young people to fulfil their potential
If you are a student who would like to change your name and pronouns, please email [email protected] or speak to Miss Hill.
If you or your child have any ideas on how to make the Academy more LGBTQ+ inclusive, please email [email protected] or speak to Miss Hill.
If you have any concerns about a child, including about bullying, please go to the ‘safeguarding’ section on our website.