Work With Us
If you want to join a learning community on its way up and can energise those around you, help us become the best school we can be. We are the only C of E secondary school in Plymouth and have a new head, focused leadership, high standards and excellent potential where our students are looked after exceptionally well. With first class facilities, a modern campus and a fully supportive and optimistic team of staff alongside you, All Saints Academy Plymouth provides a great space in which to smile, live and work. If you are relocating then there may be additional financial support we can offer, for the right candidates. This would be discussed at interview
MORE THAN JUST A FANTASTIC JOB
Plymouth is a welcoming, vibrant and colourful city with strong community spirit, a rich cultural scene, a lively friendly core and homes that are good for the pocket. Choose a job which can challenge you, dramatic scenery that can inspire you, and unleash the adventurer inside. Surround yourself with interesting characters, take in a lungful of our fresh, salty air and feed (be kind to) your mind, body and soul. Plymouth is amazing and wild at heart, a natural choice where you can hike, bike, walk, climb, sail, surf, swim, shop, drink, laugh, dance and dine from the rugged moorland to the beautiful coastline. Plymouth always comes out top for career happiness because here, you really can have it all.
WHY I LOVE LIVING AND WORKING IN PLYMOUTH
(FROM STAFF AT ASAP)
- Plymouth always comes out top for career happiness. It’s a city that gets the work/life balance just right.
- If you have career ambition AND want to be happy – choose Plymouth.
- Get on the property ladder. Housing is cheap and you get more space for your buck! From beautiful coastal towns to rich vibrant inner city life teeming with parks and a view.
- Choose a city with a real sense of community – a great place to work without the intensity and fast pace of a big city.
- Teach by day, party by night. Plymouth has fantastic comedy, film, theatre, food, music and culture. The nightlife, leisure and entertainment scene is buzzing.
- What is your cost of living? Have more money to spend on yourself and your family.
- Live to work or work to live? Have the best of both worlds. Career progression and happiness.
- Safe for your family to thrive and grow. Surround yourself with excellent schools and family friendly activities.
- Unleash the adventurer inside: From moor to coast – use your free time to surf, sail, hike, bike and explore the beauty of Devon and Cornwall
WEBSITES TO HELP WITH RELOCATION TO THE SOUTH WEST