Skip to content ↓

Our Trust of Schools


Report It

Please use this google form to anonymously (if you wish) report any concern (such as bullying) you have about yourself or another student. This will then be picked up by a member of the pastoral team and actioned immediately.

This form is checked during school hours only.

Early Help

Early Help is the extra support your family can get if needed. It may be that you want to prevent a problem, or change things for your family before the problem becomes more serious.

It is not a specific service or team, it’s an approach that brings together people from a range of services and teams who will work together with your whole family to help improve the situation for everyone.

It can offer support to families from pre-birth to adolescents with all sorts of issues from parenting, employment and school attendance to emotional wellbeing or anti-social behaviour.

For more details visit:


​Childline is a private and confidential service for children and young people up to the age of 19. Childline counsellors are trained staff and volunteers who all have experience of listening and talking to children and young people.

Other useful Contacts

Gov.UK Guidance on:

NSPCC Share Aware:

NSPCC have teamed up with O2 to help parents untangle the web and teach their children to be Share Aware.

Babcock Quickguides:

​Babcock One Minute Guides are quick and easy to access safeguarding reference guides that can be used to cascade information to staff, Governors and volunteers as part of their regular safeguarding training.

Children with Family Members in prison:

Plymouth Mash (Gateway)

If you are a member of the public, and you are worried about a child or young person or think they are being abused, call 01752 668000 or email [email protected] or outside of normal working hours call Plymouth Out of Hours Service on 01752 346984. Plymouth Gateway is made up of multi-agency professionals who can give you advice, information and support.

The Gateway service is made up of multi-agency professionals who can give you advice, information and support. You can also contact the NSPCC if you want to talk to someone about your concerns and get advice.

The Governing Body takes seriously its responsibility to safeguard and promote the welfare of children, and to work together with other agencies to ensure adequate arrangements within our school to identify, assess and support those children who are suffering harm.